5 Things that Made me Happy This Week #2
Every week or every month I’d like to write about five small things – events, people, anything really – that have made me happy. I see it as a way of staying positive and reminding myself of all the wonderful things happening in my life!
5 Happy Things #2
1. My ‘Bridesmaids Weekend‘ was wonderful – I got the chance to reconnect with all old friends and have a great weekend in London, eating yummy food, going out and even having a barbecue! My amazing bridesmaids got me a very cute “I can’t keep calm I’m getting married” hoodie which I love!
2. One of my very best friends is staying with us for two weeks! I’m loving having breakfast with her every morning and cooking together in the evenings, especially when the fiancé works long hours.
3. Speaking of which, we’ve been having delicious meals including very fancy nachos. Yummy food makes me happy!
4. I’ve already bought my beauty advent calendar for December, and I’m so excited about it. It’s the wonderful London Beauty Queen’s fault for publishing this post!
5. My best friend and I went for breakfast Thursday morning at a gorgeous little café before going to work/lectures – such a nice way to start the day!