Tuna and Pesto Loaf
Tuna and pesto are two of my favorite savoury flavors. I don’t think I’d ever had them together though before making this recipe! This loaf is very easy to make, perfect for a quick dinner or even to take on a picnic.
Yummy Tuna & Pesto Loaf Recipe
Prep time: 20 min
- 300g canned tuna, strained
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 3 eggs
- 100g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 100ml milk
- 100g grated cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda and eggs in a bowl (with or without an electric whisk).
3. Add the grated cheese, tuna and pesto and mix with a wooden spoon until well blended. Add in the milk little by little.
4. Pour into a greased cake mould and cook for 40 minutes.
5. Cut into slices and serve hot on its own or cold with salad!