5 Things we Learned from New Girl S03E06
New Girl is one of the funniest, most consistent shows on TV at the moment. I feel it’s also very real. Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston and Cece are all believable characters, experiencing real ups and downs, facing real problems. So what can we learn from this sitcom?
5 Things We Learned from New Girl S03E06
Well, this week’s Halloween episode taught us that :
1. Imaginary childhood friends can actually be really helpful in helping a child overcome fears and embarrassment (but it’s definitely recommended to ditch them before going to college).
2. Beautiful people still look beautiful hungover. Extremely unfair.
3. Always, always, always check how thin/thick the walls are when scheming.
4. Jess has amazing decorating skills. The loft looked incredible for her Halloween party. Also, Schmidt has the coolest costume ideas.
5. Cold cuts are apparently comfort food for some people. I think I’ll stick to my Cadbury’s.